This course is much more than a stress-management programme. The principles and techniques participants learn are essential for successful leadership, self-mastery, focus, and ability to work effectively with others. Benefits to the company include: Fewer staff sick days - Lower staff turnover - Better customer care due to improved morale - More efficient staff performance.
- Examine the three main causes of stress and understand the difference between 'pressure' and 'stress'.
- Recognize that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody's life.
- Identify how lifestyle choices contribute to stress and how we can work towards making different choices. Avoiding the "As Soon As” Trap.
- To increase your understanding of workplace behaviour, the costs of stress and to develop new ways to handle your moods and emotions.
- Identify and recognise the signs of stress in yourself and others and how to control information overload.
- Look at the effect stress has on our health, thoughts, feelings and behaviour and the impact it can have on the individual and their colleagues.
- How people cope and react to too much pressure, and ways to change attitudes and perceptions.
- How to stay calm and in focus despite uncertainty.
- Overcome resistance to change and recognise the four stages of change.
- Mastering the choice and change challenge.
- Cope with negative conversations and become aware of your 'self-talk'.
- Tips to save time, prevent procrastination and become more organised.