Self-awareness is one of the most important qualities that you can have. This workshop is highly active, brain-based, and experiential. Using the "Know yourself, choose yourself, and give yourself". It offers dozens of proven exercises and learning tools to enhance and improve your effectiveness in the workplace and at home.
- What's the neuroscience behind emotional intelligence.
- How to shift out of reaction and into control.
- Recognise your triggers so that you can change dysfunctional behaviours.
- Stop the Self Sabotage by changing your thinking.
The consequences of negative thinking
- How to use emotions to make right decisions.
- Using optimism to empower yourself and how to take charge of your future.
- Tips and techniques to control stress and change.
- Transforming emotions through forgiveness to move forward to help you navigate back into balance.
- How to really connect with someone, understand them, and build a solid foundation.
- Set noble goals and discover a sense of purpose and how to put it into action.
- Applying my insights into my work and personal life.