Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the set of skills that distinguishes outstanding leaders, high performance teams and personal effectiveness. This course offers you an opportunity to accelerate your personal leadership potential and excel in your increasingly difficult and complex leadership roles. You will develop a clear understanding of the consequences of your behaviour, an increased ability to size up interpersonal situations, so that you can plan appropriate actions. You will develop higher self-esteem, better self-control and social awareness.
- Identify your personality type and recognize your strengths and weaknesses
- A thorough understanding of the principles and framework of emotional intelligence and emotional quotient (EQ) improvement.
- Feedback and coaching in the skills of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management.
- Values, assumptions and perceptions and how your own choices determine your success or failure.
- Understand what causes stress and how if effects your behaviour, emotions and all the associated illnesses we experience. Understanding change.
- Reading the emotions of others. The ability to read a situation; recognise what the underlying issues are and to display empathy.
- Mastering Negative Emotions Take 100% responsibility for your own emotions, thoughts feelings and responses and recognize your limiting beliefs and emotional triggers.
- Set goals in a simple but very effective manner. Understand how your values directly affect your goals Balance and manage your personal and work life effectively.
- Tools for monitoring and managing emotional states and ways to manage conflict, difficult situations and difficult people.
- How to build self- esteem and self- worth and overcome barriers to communication enhancing trust and confidence.
- Attitude of Optimism; the ability to depersonalise problems or setbacks and see them as temporary, one off, events that are solvable.