We provide more than a list of dos and don'ts. This is a programme designed to help all customer-interacting employees, team leaders, supervisors and managers to improve their customer engagement skills. Benefits are happier customers who keep coming back, better reputation, improved morale, better teamwork, reduced complaints, good staff retention, continuous improvement and boost profits
- A common understanding of what exceptional customer care is (internal and external customers) and gain tips and tactics to demonstrate this level of service including body language, dress, voice, manners, empathy and listening.
- Giving customers and work colleagues the right impression.
- Recognise how you come across to others and the assumptions people make.
- Take responsibility and appreciate the 'life time' value of a customer (internal and external) to the organisation.
- Understand the 'payoff' of good customer service and how it changes the company's bottom line.
- Develop responsiveness and enthusiasm, the right attitude and the personal touch.
- The importance of knowing your product and being aware of what is going on around you.
- How to deal with enquiries - getting the facts, taking messages, and asking the right questions.
- The importance of team work.
- Handling complaints, demanding work colleagues and customers.
- How to say 'no', when you really have to, without causing resentment.